http://www.BlankTV.com – The Cutthroat Brothers – “Psykik Chemist” – Like this video? Come see thousands more at the Net’s largest, uncensored, completely d.i.y. music video site, BlankTV.com!
Free! Uncensored! Triggered! BlankTV.com!
The Cutthroat Brothers – “Psykik Chemist” Digital Warfare Records – A BlankTV World Premiere!
Artist City, State, Country: Tacoma, Washington, U.S.A.
Artist Bio: Donny Paycheck on drums
Jason Cutthroat on vocals and guitar
Once upon a time, barbers doubled as surgeons, offering bloodletting and teeth-pulling as well as razor cuts. The Cutthroat Brothers may not literally induce bloodletting, but they certainly do figuratively on their independent self-titled full-length debut.
The duo of real-life barbers—Jason Cutthroat (vocals, guitar) and Donny Paycheck (drums)—carve up a bloody, ballsy and brash brand of rock ‘n’ roll that—not unlike their medieval counterparts—takes no prisoners.
Donning blood-spattered white smocks, they’re as handy with a straight razor as they are with garage punk.
The Cutthroat Brothers carve up a bloody, ballsy and brash brand of rock ‘n’ roll that takes no prisoners.
“The classic imagery of what a barber is correlates so well to the music,” says Donny. “We keep it straightforward and as sharp as
possible.” “It’s a little creepy and weird,” Jason adds. “But it’s a lot of fun and ties into what we do every day.”
Jason and Donny initially got acquainted in the Pacific Northwest rock scene as both played in local bands. Most notably, Donny made his bones behind the kit for the iconic Zeke. They met again years later, after Jason traded Washington for the Big Island of Hawaii. Initially, they bonded over a love for the Big Island as Donny visited Hawaii regularly.
In February 2018, Jason sent Donny a life-changing text…“After all these years, we’d never really talked about music, but on a whim, I said, ‘I’m thinking of writing some songs. Do you want to play drums on them? I’ve got an idea for this sound I want to do’,” Jason recalls. “He wrote back immediately: ‘Yes. Do you want to record with Jack Endino?’ Of course, I said, ‘Yes.’ It was a dream come true.” Jason headed to Washington, and the pair hit the studio with the legendary Endino (Nirvana, Soundgarden, Mudhoney). Within three days, they wrote, recorded, mixed and mastered their full-length debut, The Cutthroat Brothers.
The debut’s reckless riffing and hard-hitting hooks are equally
incisive and infectious.
In the end, it’s that kind of contrast that cuts deepest for The Cutthroat
Brothers. These barber brothers have created a vision steeped in blood and balls-out rock ‘n’ roll. As Jason sings on “Skeleton Rides”: “You take the ticket and step inside.”
Your ticket awaits…
DONNY PAYCHECK DISCOGRAPHY:
• 2008, Toxic Holocaust, An Overdose of Death…, on Relapse Records
• 2007, Zeke, Kings of the Highway, on Relapse Records
• 2006, Zeke, Zeke, PPS 10″ Split (Euro Release) on Bitzcore Records
• 2004, Zeke, Til’ The Livin’ End, on Relapse Records
• 2003, Eddie Vedder, We’re a Happy Family, on Sony Records
• 2002, Camraosmith, Camarosmith, on Dead Teenager Records
• 2002, Zeke, Live and Uncensored, on Dead Teenager Records
• 2001, Zeke, Death Alley, on Aces and Eights/Sub Pop Records
• 2000, Amy Nelson, The Gift Soundtrack, on Will Records
• 2000, Zeke, Free The West Memphis 3, on Kotch Records
• 1999, Zeke, Dirty Sanchez, on Epitaph Records
• 1999, Zeke, True Crime(Aus Release), Corderoy Records
• 1998, Zeke, Kicked in the Teeth, on Epitaph Record
• 1996, Zeke, Flat Tracker, on Scooch Pooch/Sub Pop records
• 1994, Zeke, Supersound Racing, on Scooch Pooch/Sub Pop records
Director Name: Jack Saffle
Director Website: http://www.southsoundcreative.com/
Producer Name: Jack Saffle and The Cutthroat Brothers
About the Video: Live at the Crocodile Seattle, Washington.
Artist Website: http://www.cutthroatbrothers.com
Record Label: Digital Warfare Records
Label Website: http://www.digitalwarfarerecords.com
Please support us on Patreon!
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Upvote us on Reddit:
Check out the new merch!
Thumbs Up, Comment and Subscribe!